The European Development Fund (EDF)
Pour la période 2007-2013
The total amount of European Union (EU) aid to the OCTs was 34.1 billion francs (286 million euros) :
- 23.2 billion francs (195 million euros) for specific programs in the OCT;
- 4.7 billion francs (40 million euros) for regional cooperation and integration;
- 3.5 billion Francs (30 million Euros) to finance the European Investment Bank (EIB) investment facility for the OCTs (in addition to loans of 3.5 billion Francs from the bank's own resources);
- 715.9 million francs (6 million euros) for technical assistance ;
- 1.7 billion francs (15 million euros) for emergency aid and performance ("reserve B").
In addition, Greenland, which is eligible for funding under the general EU budget, has been allocated 2.9 billion francs (25 million euros) per year under the partnership agreement between the EU, Denmark and Greenland.
Pour la période 2014-2020
L’enveloppe totale du FED dédiée aux PTOM est de 43,5 milliards de francs (364,5 millions d’euros) :
- 27.4 billion francs (229.5 million euros) for specific programs;
- 11.9 billion francs (100 million euros) for regional cooperation and integration;
- 954.6 million francs (8 million euros) for technical assistance:
- 2.5 billion francs (21.5 million euros) for emergency aid and performance ("reserve B").