New Caledonia Trade & Invest
Since early 2016, the Government closely associates NCT&I to its economic diplomacy policy. The export unit works closely with the organization.
NCT&I’s role is to advance international trade and investments interests by providing information, advice and services.
Its missions are varied:
- Put providers and dealers in contact;
- Promote New Caledonia;
- Promote the “Made in New Caledonia” label;
- Identify market and investments opportunities for New Caledonian companies;
- Support local companies during every development phase;
- Represent New Caledonia during international showcases;
- Organize economic and trade missions;
- Economic aspects of the Government of New Caledonia’s economic diplomatic missions;
- In New Caledonia
- Attract direct foreign investments;
- Support foreign investors;
- Support the international development of New Caledonian companies (procedures and information);
- Creation and maintenance of a trade network;
- Competitive intelligence on international markets.